Becoming a Patient
Congratulations on making the informed, educated choice to repair your hernia using the alternative non-plastic mesh repair. You will benefit from:
- Experienced American Board of Surgery certified surgeons.
- Non-stainless steel suture repair.
- Fully monitored by a well qualified anesthetist throughout your operation.
- Meticulous hemostasis surgery.
- Modern painless non-metal skin closure.
- No requirement for prolonged multiple painful steel skin clip removal over 2 – 7 days to after surgery.
- No prolonged hospitalization.
- Private nursing and surgeon access.
- Video conference pre/post surgical care. Lifelong access to surgical care.
- Your medical record will be available in real time; allowing family to track and be comforted by your progress online.
- Complete post-surgical care including complications; ours as well as from other specialists.
Rest assured that all your information is held confidentially in a secure manner. Only you can authorize us to release your medical and personal information.
|Step 1:||Inform us of your medical and other demographic information.|
|Step 2:||We will contact you by return email with supplementary requests for information. Do you have a question?|
|Step 3:||You will discuss your case by phone or video-conference with your surgeon at a mutually agreed time. Click here to book a convenient time.|
|Step 4:||If you are a candidate for surgical repair with us we will confirm this by return email; our patient care coordinator will assist you with travel, transfers, accommodation etc. Click here to send our coordinator an email.|
|Step 5:||Now you are really on your way to having a safe, effective and durable repair of your hernia with the best medical care and common sense can offer. We are looking forward to caring for you.
|Step 6:||Follow up with us again immediately after surgery by either phone or video-conference having reached home.|
|Step 7:||We can provide supplementary care after surgery.|
|Step 8:||Quality Assurance Feedback: How are we doing? At any time during this process do give us feedback so we can rectify any problems and enhance our care further for patients that follow you.|